Reunion and Alumni College 2013 Costs
For Reunion 2013 all registration will be completed on an a la carte basis. Alumni and guests will experience greater flexibility in crafting a weekend package to suit individual preferences.
The prices listed are for Reunion 2013 and are subject to change.
Reunion Registration Fee
There will be a one-time $40 registration fee for each registrant participating in Reunion. This registration fee partially subsidizes general Reunion overhead costs like golf cart rentals, student worker wages, Friday night lounge refreshments, the Reunion family carnival and the Reunion dance.
Alumni College Costs
- Lectures and Meals: $175*
- Housing (available Tuesday-Friday morning): $50
*Note: The Alumni College fee will be $75 (for lectures and meals) for attendees from the classes of 2003.
Reunion Weekend Costs
- Adult Housing (Thursday-Saturday): $50
- Child Housing (Thursday-Saturday): $25
- Adult Friday Breakfast: $10
- Child Friday Breakfast: $5
- Adult/Child Friday Lunch: $10
- Adult/Child Honor G Lunch: $15
- Adult Friday Dinner: $15
- Child Friday Dinner: $10
- Adult Saturday Breakfast: $10
- Child Saturday Breakfast: $5
- Adult/Child Saturday Lunch (1966-2002): $10
- 50th Reunion Lunch: $10
- Golden Lunch: $10
- Saturday Class Socials and Dinners
- Goldens (1938, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1953, 1957, 1958), 1963, 1977-79, 1988, 1997-99: $40
- 2003: $30
- Adult Sunday Brunch: $15
- Child Sunday Brunch: $10
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
733 Broad Street
Grinnell, IA 50112-1690
fax (641) 269-4313